1. Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes. I am shocked to see 3-0 bearing down on me.Ã‚Â
2. Congrats to my little brother Kraig for getting engaged to Laura last Saturday. He will be the first Cole to get married and nobody’s surprised.
3. Kraig & I took the GRE on Wednesday. That test is hard as hell. I had two goals: get a 700 on the Verbal section, and/or a combined total of 1200+. I made one of these goals. Kraig and I were both happy with our scores so that’s excellent news.
4. It’s -10Ã‚Â° outside. My moustache instantly freezes if I venture out.
5. Please remember that my phone does not have texting capabilities. I’ve gotten a couple messages recently and, alas, cannot read them.
6. Win Butler and his crazy band put out a DVD called Miroir NoirÃ‚Â that is pretty awesome. It’s mostly Neon Bible material with 2 Funeral songs. I highly recommend this if you can get a copy. Here’s a teaser: